Due to expansion, we are recruiting Steel Fabricator / Sheet Metal Workers to be part of our small team based near Norwich.
- Steel Fabricator / Sheet Metal Worker applicants must have extensive fabrication and sheet metal experience working with mild steel / stainless steel and aluminium.
- Must be skilled in TIG and MIG
- Good knowledge of reading mechanical drawings and schematics
- Must have good communication skills
- Good engineering knowledge, press brake, guillotine experience and assembly work would be an advantage.
- 40 Hours per week Monday to Friday 8:00 – 4.30
- Overtime opportunities available
- All candidates must be punctual and reliable
- If you are selected for interview we will expect you to complete a welding test and fabricate a part from a sample mechanical drawing to evaluate your experience and skills.
Please apply by email to email@example.com with a copy of your career history and any supporting documentation.