We are recruiting the role of Mechanical Design and Project Engineer to be a key member of our small team based near Norwich to manage the mechanical design and development of new machinery and prepare and maintain design concepts, layout, manufacturing drawings, project schedules and project documentation.
- Experienced mechanical designer who is familiar with structural and sheet work design.
- Must be proficient with Solid Works, creating concepts to final manufacturing drawings.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce, specifications, safety procedures, schedules, test sheets, machine manuals.
- Prepare project plans to monitor that time and budgets are being achieved
- Prepare and maintain materials and parts BOM, liaise with suppliers
- Assist shop floor with build queries, day to day running of production and testing.
- Assist sales and service client on technical support issues and spares requests
- Experience of electric motors, hydraulics, pneumatics, transmissions is an advantage
- Improve company procedures for international standards
Please apply by email to email@example.com with a copy of your career history and any supporting documentation.