We are recruiting the role of Electrical Design / Panel Builder / Site Commissioning Engineer to manage the electrical design, preparation and build of the controls systems for our new equipment, assisting in wiring, testing and site commissioning.
- Experience with SEE Electrical Design Package an advantage (training available)
- Essential experience required to create an electrical specification and BOM for each project.
- Use of Microsoft Office to produce specifications, safety procedures, schedules, test sheets and machine manuals.
- Site commissioning will require world-wide travel, to assist in assembly, start-up and hand over of the project to the client.
- Assist sales and service client on technical support issues and spares requests
- Motor control, inverters, PLC, power supplies knowledge essential.
- Fitting experience an advantage to assist with site commissioning
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your career history, stating which role you are applying for.